Burlap Easter Eggs – Easter Egg Craft

by La-Dee-Da Crafter on April 6, 2011 · 7 comments

It is no secret, I love burlap. I love the simplcity of it, the versatility of it and the wow factor of it. Last year, I made this burlap bunny, so this Easter, I made burlap eggs.
Egg #1: I wanted a classy look, I love the monochromatic colors, pearl button and doilies.
Egg #2: I used a fun spring material as a ruffle and added some spring blossoms.
These are so fun to make and I think I will make more and give as gifts this year. These were also very affordable because I had everything in my craft stash. Just make an egg template and cut your burlap. Sew the sides, leaving an opening. I then decorated the egg. I ruffled my fabric and added embellishments. Then, I stuffed with pillow stuffing. Don’t forget to sew the top back up and done!
Easter Egg Craft

So simplistic, So Egg-y, So la-Dee-Da!!!

Visit thecsiproject.com

Linking up to:
The DIY Show Off

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Naturally Me Creations April 8, 2011 at 7:24 am

How sweet! I also love the colours of the top egg’s decorations with the burlap. :)

Tnx for stopping by to link this up at Who Made What? Weekends!

Nicole Maki April 8, 2011 at 11:20 am

How cute is your project! You managed to incorporate a lot of hot trends (ruffles, vintage buttons, burlap) while making it absolutely your own. Great job.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my storage cans. I made the flowers with paper towels. Here’s a link to my post about it:

Angela Bricker April 8, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog, this whole craft blog thing is super new to me so I was SO excited you stopped by my blog to check it out! I L.O.V.E. your burlap eggs! So classy! I’m your newest follower!

Lindsey April 8, 2011 at 3:39 pm

Love the burlap bunny! How fun! Thanks for stopping by and linking, have a wonderful weekend!

Vanessa April 10, 2011 at 7:35 am

So super cute! Thanks so much for linking this up to Inspiration Friday this week! :-)
Vanessa

AllieMakes April 10, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Very sweet! Fantastic job!
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can’t wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Anita April 11, 2011 at 11:50 am

Super cute! Thanks so much for linkin up. Can’t wait to see what you have for next week.